New release v5.2 - New objects, new features and more
Written by kisvegabor on
- Image button
Draw and rendering
- Line draw algorithm is improved to support perpendicular line endings
- Arc drawing
- Shadow drawing improvements
- Custom VDB write function can be registered in the display driver to support non-standard color formats. This the VDB content can be directly flushed to the display.
- RGB565 swap to swap the two bytes of RGB565 colors. It makes possible to simply send the pixel’s data via a 8-bit serial interface (e.g. SPI). It can be enabled in lv_conf.h by setting
- VDB address can be set in runtime with
lv_vdb_set_adr(). Useful if you want to use DMA in the
disp_flushfunction but the VDB need to be allocated in a specific way.
- New image formats supporting Indexed and Grayscale formats too to save memory
- Image decoder interface to add support to any image format like PNG
- Dithering support in Online image converter
New object features
- lv_obj opa scale attribute added to scale the current opacity of an object and its children (useful to fade in/out a group of objects)
- lv_label LV_LABEL_ALIGN_RIGHT added to enable right alignmenet of texts.
- lv_label LV_LABEL_LONG_CROP long mode to simply crop the text out of the label’s size.
- lv_btn Ink effect feature added to play an animation effect when a button is clicked and released. Can be enabled with
lv_btn_set_ink_out_time()and LV_BTN_INK_EFFECT` need to be enabled in lv_conf.h.
- lv_page, lv_win, lv_ta scrolling is added on
- lv_page temporal scrollbar hide option is added (
accepted_charsattributes are added.d to be enabled in lv_conf.h.
- lv_ta action can be added with
Other new features:
- SYMBOL_DUMMY: If added before string then
lv_imgwill display the text. This way where icons need and an image a text can be set as well.
- Monospace font support (set the width in the Online converter)
- LV_FONT_CUSTOM define added in lv_conf.h where you can enumerate you custom fonts to make them global
- LV_CONF_INCLUDE_SIMPLE: define it as a compiler symbol to include lv_conf.h like
include "lv_conf.h"instead of using its relative path.
- Click focus: you can enable focusing on an object in a group when it is clicked by a pointer an input device (mouse or touchpad)
- Add LV_GROUP_KEY_DEL
- Log system added to print useful debug info
- Uniscii monospace font is added as built-in font
- Edit/Navigate mode can be enabled for objects in a group. Useful for encoder based navigation.
- Adding a new character encoding interface (other than the built-in UTF-8) made easy
- LV_INDEV_TYPE_ENCODER: Encoder input device type (Left/Right/Push)
- Opportunity to use your existing tick handler instead of
- Themes can be changed in runtime (set
- A new theme called: Nemo
- lv_fs_trunc and lv_fs_rename added